Trollorist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trollorist

Members of the old Disney Editing Forum located here now.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Ok, so Emily has basically used up her EruzaArto name to the point where too many people are aware of who and what she is.  She has flipped her name now, to DefyinggravityAgain, which is a version of an older name she use to use.  If you see or hear about someone with that screen name/handle, show caution and try to avoid her if you can.  

Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here EiRlgNXA_o

Now, this is not the exhaustive list of names she has gone by, not by a long shot.  She has used many different aliases, since she burns too many bridges with each one, so she has to "reinvent" herself after awhile.  Later on, I'll go through all the ones that we have collected over time and post them all here, so that it's available to the public.

Last edited by AislinnArisen on Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Here is the list of known aliases that we have been able to uncover, that Emily the troll has used in the past.

Anise Castala
Nightstarthetitan45
SakuraAkatsui
RavenRoth
RavenRoth2009 & RavenRoth2013
Tigerlilly
Tigerlilly1(former DEC)
SalemHeights
WhiteTiger
Blue Tiger
Nippas
VivianaZariah
VivianaZariahh
Elphaba Cathadlus
SamanthaPrater
TheeRealAnri
Anrithereal
Hope Prater
AniseSandrika
Anise Darkfury
WillowtheWay
DefyingGravity
DefyingGravityAgain
EruzaArto
Samariaa
NickolasSandrika
Anri
EmiiArtsy
Emily N Cassidy
EmilyNCassidy1
TheeMadameEmily
Alrice
Aevum
Catharilla
Samanthapprater
SamanthaPratertemp
SamanthaPraterll
MaliceCrux

She has also claimed three other names that she said were used on DA but we are unable to locate any information or even locate them, so since they are unconfirmed at this time, I will leave them out of this list.  All of the above names have been located and confirmed that they are all owned by one person and one person only, Emily the Trollorist.

Last edited by AislinnArisen on Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just Ebil

Just Ebil
Anti-Troll

Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here Screen10

AislinnArisen likes this post

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

I do love the fact that she hides behind these different names but she always busts herself by signing the hate messages she sends everyone, so we are sure we know where it's coming from.

Just Ebil

Just Ebil
Anti-Troll

Crazy huh! I mean its a dead give away.

So are these

Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here Screen12
Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here Screen11

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Seriously, looking at it all together like this, it's insane. She has more identities than most people that I have known. I have also seen Emily turn around and attack a couple of people, for using more than one user name. There are a couple of you who use 2-3 user names, which is not really a big deal because you guys have different media that you like to use different names on. She attacked one of the ladies the one day about that. Looking at this, she's a massive hypocrite. She beats everyone on how many aliases one person has and I know for a fact that we have not found all of them.

Just Ebil

Just Ebil
Anti-Troll

I have 4 names. And you guys know all of them. But here is more proof she has used Anise Darkfury as a handle.

Warning: This is a service announcement regarding Emily the Troll w/known aliases list here Screen13

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

There goes her false claim that she never used Anise Darkfury as a screen name. I guess she figured that after she harassed the hosts of the old Disney forum into taking it down, that it was fully gone, not realizing we had already captured it, to make sure she couldn't make it totally disappear.

Just Ebil

Just Ebil
Anti-Troll

AislinnArisen wrote:There goes her false claim that she never used Anise Darkfury as a screen name.  I guess she figured that after she harassed the hosts of the old Disney forum into taking it down, that it was fully gone, not realizing we had already captured it, to make sure she couldn't make it totally disappear.

Us not capture something?! Are we not us? Are we not the true Anti Trolls?! Sorry I had to Aislinn. But no she actually did believe that, as she keeps denying the Blue Tiger Name and there is the screen grab above! With her name on it! Anyways its a long extensive list of all the names she has used, either as handles, or characters, or anything. Its sort of disturbing.

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Liyah wrote:
AislinnArisen wrote:There goes her false claim that she never used Anise Darkfury as a screen name.  I guess she figured that after she harassed the hosts of the old Disney forum into taking it down, that it was fully gone, not realizing we had already captured it, to make sure she couldn't make it totally disappear.

Us not capture something?! Are we not us? Are we not the true Anti Trolls?! Sorry I had to Aislinn. But no she actually did believe that, as she keeps denying the Blue Tiger Name and there is the screen grab above! With her name on it! Anyways its a long extensive list of all the names she has used, either as handles, or characters, or anything. Its sort of disturbing.

Yeah, screen capping is basically second nature now for the majority of us. I've been noticing how she is trying to claim that the screen captures are all lies, except hers and how she believes that video is more reliable than the screen caps. The problem though, anyone who has been a video editor long enough knows the ins and outs of how to do special effects and mess with videos, along with live stream as well, if you know what you are doing. I've seen some guys who are bloody wizards with that shit. Emily has been around it long enough now, I wouldn't put it past her. As for believing her word, anyone who does that needs to either get their head checked or I have a bridge I would love to sell them.

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

SAS gets the full credit for this updated list of known Aliases for Emily:
Anise,
Castala,
Nightstarthetitan45,
SakuraAkatsui,
RavenRoth,
RavenRoth2009,
RavenRoth2013,
Tigerlilly,
Tigerlilly1(former DEC),
SalemHeights,
WhiteTiger,
Nippas,
VivianaZariah,
Elphaba,
Cathadlus,
SamanthaPrater,
TheeRealAnri,
Anrithereal,
Hope Prater,
AniseSandrika,
Anise Darkfury,
WillowtheWay,
DefyingGravity,
DefyingGravityAgain,
EruzaArto,
Samariaa,
NickolasSandrika,
Anri,
EmiiArtsy,
Alrice,
Aevum,
Catharilla,
Samanthapprater,
SamanthaPratertemp,
Sammanthaprater,
MaliceCrux,
AniseKuria
SakuraGoddess

All of these names have been used in a variety of ways, from display names, account names, and character names(for things like rp) but they are all the known names that she has used at some point in time. She claims that some of them are retired by Emily is also known as a pathological liar so you can't rely on what she says or claims. These names are all names we have personally witnessed her using or found evidence of her using.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum