Trollorist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trollorist

Members of the old Disney Editing Forum located here now.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recent email proof of emily harassing Kristen

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aka Pigeon Kicker

Aka Pigeon Kicker
Anti-Troll

I am looking for the copies, any copies, of these Emails she is raving about.
Time period is when Kristen, God bless her soul, committed suicide.

The Trollorist is now trying to claim that her mother hacked her computer and sent them.

Problem with Emily's story, Ronda was living with me in Brighton, about a 1 hour drive.

So yes Emily Cassidy Trollorist, You did in fact harass her to death.....

AislinnArisen likes this post

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Aka Pigeon Kicker wrote:I am looking for the copies, any copies, of these Emails she is raving about.
Time period is when Kristen, God bless her soul, committed suicide.

The Trollorist is now trying to claim that her mother hacked her computer and sent them.

Problem with Emily's story, Ronda was living with me in Brighton, about a 1 hour drive.

So yes Emily Cassidy Trollorist, You did in fact harass her to death.....

She's trying to lay the ground work for blaming someone else.  It seems that Gaea has been dealing with her in the emails and Emily has been refusing to stop.  Emily keeps telling Gaea that G has to stop responding, has tried to order her to stop responding and spams the hell out of the email when Gaea volley's off her replies.  Emily is too stupid to realize that she is playing into Gaea's hands and giving Gaea more proof with each and every email she sends.  The copies you are looking for, are with the police, in the investigation file for Kirstin.

Last edited by AislinnArisen on Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Secret Agent Squirrel

Anti-Troll

It's Kirstin, with an I.

https://www.facebook.com/kirstin.vanlandingham

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum