Trollorist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trollorist

Members of the old Disney Editing Forum located here now.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emily (The drama whore)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emily (The drama whore) Empty Emily (The drama whore) Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:46 pm

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

We are fully aware of all of your lies and gaslighting techniques.  We of the Dibney cru have sworn that we will keep exposing all of your lies, stalking, harassment, and now, enabling a pedophile.  We did save the Disney forum and it's on this site, or at least some of the good parts.  There is a hidden area on this forum that stores the entire old forum though.

In case you decide to harass Forumotion, like you did to the old Disney editing forum, I have created 5 forums, not including this one.  The backup for this one, was put on those 5, so nothing will get lost.  This time, you have no control and no power over us.  We do not plan on going silent and we will not stop exposing all of your lies.  Suck it up buttercup.

Also, just so you are aware of this, each evening, I do back up this forum and update the other ones.  I promise this, there will always be a forum up, exposing all the lies, the bullying and the crimes you have committed.  Each and every forum contains a secret thread area, where the worse, most sensitive information is contained.  That is the information that stays safely stored but out of the eyes of the public.  In that information, we do have the proof, the videos, the voice calls, everything you have done, that broke a law and is stored there for law enforcement, if they need it.

Last edited by AislinnArisen on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cruella d'Ville, Aka Pigeon Kicker, Mooncake and Secret Agent Squirrel like this post

2Emily (The drama whore) Empty Re: Emily (The drama whore) Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:53 am

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Just wanted to update everyone:
I have adjusted the sign in procedure so that the Admin have to accept any new members.  If you have someone that you wish to bring into the forum, please message me.  

Right after I hit the button for Admin only to accept, Emily did try to sign up to the forum.  All of her emails have now been banned from the forum, since I thought long and hard on this and decided that I'm not interested in seeing anymore of her spam, lies, gaslighting, trolling, and  harassment. She has spread her side of the story with false narratives, fake claims, and incoherent babbling and I felt that since it is always the same bs that she pulls, she's not worth the headache of allowing her in here.

Cruella d'Ville likes this post

3Emily (The drama whore) Empty Re: Emily (The drama whore) Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:03 pm

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Ok, so we see that Emily has ramped up herself so that she is now appears to be manic again.  Yes, I do believe it's an act on her part, since there are some whispers that she is now facing some legal issues from her toxic behavior and attacking people.  According to Emily, who had joined the new Disney Editing forum, she is now in the cornfield through no fault of her own.  Let me clear that matter up fast; she acted up on the forum, went ballistic to the point where the thread she was in, looked like one of the many threads in the old forum and when people told her that she was going to get banned, she claimed she didn't care.  The Admin, in an effort to give her a second chance, put her in the Thunderdome section to air out the grievances and Emily took that chance and used it up, spamming and making up a plethora of wild, insane, and fake stories.  In the end, Emily was banished to the cornfield, after the members of the forum voted on what to do with her.  If you wish to see what happened, here is the link to the forum archives, where everything was put, after Emily went on her wild and insane ride of verbally trying to rape everyone.  

She is now going around and trying to falsely claim her innocence once more and claim that she was done by wrongly by the Admin.  For the record, the Admin gave her quite a few chances to calm down and act normal, which Emily did ignore and continued with her rampage.  The Admin was forced to put in a warning system because of Emily and her antics, which should give everyone a fair idea on how bad Emily was acting.  

This here is one of the stories that Emily is trying to claim btw, from Tumblr.  (the rest of the evidence can be found in the Trollorist Evidence board.)
Emily (The drama whore) MYoRYt2m_t

Cruella d'Ville likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum