Trollorist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trollorist

Members of the old Disney Editing Forum located here now.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaslighting from Emily

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaslighting from Emily Empty Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:20 am

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Ok, so on the previous forum we have many threads where we put evidence and discussed it.  I figured it was time we started one here, with the big difference that we can actually discuss things without the lunatic around to muck things up, spam like crazy, or fill it with her mania.  

Gaslighting from Emily HWWYXGAn_o Gaslighting from Emily LFjD6wKX_o Gaslighting from Emily BB9nuIv5_o Gaslighting from Emily YnwjCoPZ_o Gaslighting from Emily D6DPMdJs_o Gaslighting from Emily HEbbWEWY_o

She's been screaming now for a couple of days about the FBI.  Do you think she really got them to back her up or is this another of her empty threats?  I'm also still looking into what happened to the forum and there is something very suspicious on how it went down.  With the amount of confessions and information she gave out in the last couple of days of that forum, that pedo friend of hers would seriously benefit with it going down.  If anything, Emily had the ability to sink him severely, with the amount of information she was putting out there.

Aka Pigeon Kicker likes this post

2Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:27 am

Aka Pigeon Kicker

Aka Pigeon Kicker
Anti-Troll

My Trollorist forum also went down without warning and very suspiciously.

AislinnArisen likes this post

3Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:53 am

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Aka Pigeon Kicker wrote:My Trollorist forum also went down without warning and very suspiciously.

There was nothing from Blogger about why it went down?

4Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:11 am

Aka Pigeon Kicker

Aka Pigeon Kicker
Anti-Troll

AislinnArisen wrote:
Aka Pigeon Kicker wrote:My Trollorist forum also went down without warning and very suspiciously.

Nope and no reply from admins.

5Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:49 pm

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Aka Pigeon Kicker wrote:
AislinnArisen wrote:

Nope and no reply from admins.

That is really strange. There is a notice, when Blogger takes a blog down, that it was taken down by them for some reason and I think the reason is put in there.

6Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:58 pm

IDontGiveAFox

IDontGiveAFox
Aspiring Anti-Troll

She's squawked FBI support in the past when she was manic. Also she's still attempting to goad Aislinn and posting about Ais being discrimanatory in regards to her posting a topic about pedophiles. Effectively standing up for them despite having not stood up for any group in the last when it comes to discrimination. Gaslighting from Emily Screen10

AislinnArisen likes this post

7Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:29 pm

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

I have to shake my head at her logic. I post a debate regarding pedophiles and she wants to scream it's discrimination but she basically wants to dump people who suffer from things like diabetes into the background or camps or whatever, because they require using a needle to get insulin, to stay healthy and alive. Like seriously..?

Just Ebil likes this post

8Gaslighting from Emily Empty Re: Gaslighting from Emily Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:12 pm

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Well, the lunatic is back to claiming that everything can be blamed on an alt.  Sadly for her, not all of the evidence is out on the public area.  I still have some that I won't show because it's the ones that confirm 100% that it is Emily doing all of this.  That I hold back for law enforcement.  
As for her claims that this was all an alt doing this and she was somehow framed, she's full of shit.  We have been through this before and her claims are all lies.

click on the images to see the full image.
Gaslighting from Emily Q6YcCjwa_o Gaslighting from Emily NYyvejmo_o Gaslighting from Emily ZX970nYB_o Gaslighting from Emily LI87y2m1_o

Aka Pigeon Kicker and Mooncake like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum