Trollorist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trollorist

Members of the old Disney Editing Forum located here now.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Secret Agent Squirrel

Anti-Troll

Age "twenty eighteen".

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 14310

I was reading over some of the old posts from the old Disney forum and one post prompted a new nickname for her to pop up in my head. Psychotic Sally Screenspitter. Psycho Sally. Kind of cute in a macabre sort of way, which is only fitting.

AislinnArisen likes this post

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Secret Agent Squirrel wrote:Age "twenty eighteen".

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 14310

I was reading over some of the old posts from the old Disney forum and one post prompted a new nickname for her to pop up in my head. Psychotic Sally Screenspitter.  Psycho Sally. Kind of cute in a macabre sort of way, which is only fitting.

Ok, that is a great nickname! I actually chuckled when I saw that.

As for that blog post, that shows right there that Emily is literally screwed up with time. I really don't think she has the ability to tell how much time has gone by. She can never keep any of her stories straight, when she tries to tell her version of the timelines and that is why she sounds so delusional and out of it.

Secret Agent Squirrel

Anti-Troll

Emily's perception of time is almost nonexistent. A bit of an exaggeration, but, I think an apt description, would be to say for her 5 minutes ago might have been 10 years ago or last week. For her things that happened years ago, happened yesterday.

It wouldn't surprise me to find she is ADHD along with everything else.

https://www.additudemag.com/sense-of-time-passing-adhd-adults/

Because of their frequent disorientation, many dyslexic or ADHD individuals do not learn the basic lessons of life. Cause and effect do not exist in the disorienting child’s imaginary, alternate reality world. Thus, the child never learns the concept of consequence.

Additionally, the child is also experiencing a distorted sense of time. A minute can be a very long time or very short— but it is never the same. A person who experiences time uniformly can develop an inherent sense of how long it takes a minute to go by. Most children have an awareness of the passage of time by age five; by age seven, they can sense the passage of five minutes. But the disorienting child doesn’t experience the passage of time uniformly, and so does not develop an inherent sense of the passage of time at all, even as a teenager or adult.

With an inherent sense of time, we will also develop an inherent sense of sequence. That is, we understand the way things follow each other one after another.

If we have time and sequence, we will also develop an inherent sense of order as opposed to disorder. But without the sense of time, we can never progress to understanding sequence or order.

https://www.dyslexia.com/davis-difference/davis-theory/disorientation-confusion-and-the-symptoms-of-adhd/

Secret Agent Squirrel

Anti-Troll

Oh look. Emily is trying to pick a fight with Briar the owner of the new Disney forum over on Reddit. Why does that not surprise me?

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 17810
Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 17910
Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 19710

Briar just sent me these:

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 19910
Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 20010

AislinnArisen

AislinnArisen
Evidence Collector

Oh Emily sure does try. She fails each and every time but she does try. I'm still laughing my head off at her claim that there are no voice mails. Yup there sure is voice mails and we have 31 of them..along with a link in the evidence area to a large storage area that contains many many more voice mails from Emily. She keeps forgetting that in order to see that section, you have to be an active member on this forum and I refuse to allow that nutbar on here.

Secret Agent Squirrel

Anti-Troll

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 20810

Sorry about that coach but I have all 225 voicemails you've sent to James that he did upload.

Trollorist is back and back to her old tricks - Page 2 20910

Thanks for reminding me to upload them to my repo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum